In pharmaceutical spray applications, spray distribution and droplet size are critical for a high-quality final product. Our labs can determine process conditions to achieve a target spray, or characterize a current process. Spray environment simulations may also be conducted to ensure sufficient interaction between the spray material and its surroundings.
Additionally, FluidAir offers an industry-leading solution for fluidized bed applications. We can evaluate, optimize and simulate these fluidized bed scenarios.
Key products and applications may include:
- Tablet coating nozzles and modular manifolds for batch and continuous processes
- SprayDry® nozzles designed to minimize clogging and build-up, allow fine-tuning of particle size, and resist wear to extend production runs
- Fluid bed nozzles in top- and bottom-spray designs for Wurster coating, granulating and bead coating
- Hydraulic nozzles for blending and high-shear granulation
- Hygienic vessel cleaning devices for aseptic cleaning