The chemical processing industry typically involves spraying liquid (or a combination of liquid and air) into gas, onto solids, or into containers. Spray Analysis and Research Services of Spraying Systems Co. works with leading and specialty chemical producers, cement plants, waste treatment plants, paint manufacturers and others to find performance solutions that meet their needs.
Chemical Processing Spray Analysis and Research
We can provide solutions for a wide range of spray operations, including:
- Chemical injection: corrosion inhibitor, glycol, aqueous ammonia and de-superheating
- Coating: mold release, tablets, and scents & aromatics
- Gas cooling: SO2 removal, HCL and H2SO4, SCR and SNCR NOx control
- Dust suppression: waste incineration, material transport and particulate capture
- Humidification: paint tanks, filters, storage areas and odor control
- Liquid and product cooling: spray ponds, materials, products and pipes / tanks
- Spray drying: detergents, soaps, fine chemicals, pharmaceuticals and food
- Tank cleaning: cleaning, sanitizing and rinsing tanks of any size
Pressure / flow rate measurements, droplet size, liquid distribution and droplet velocity are critical parameters in the chemical industry that may be characterized and optimized through testing and modeling services.