Spraying Systems Co. designs and produces nozzles in a wide range of shapes and sizes that are suitable for nearly every application. Catalogs 75 and 76 provide many of the basic nozzle and spray technical details necessary to understanding, using or designing a spray system.
Nozzle Catalog Details
Technical reference information in these catalogs includes:
- Basic nozzle characteristics
- Capacity and specific gravity
- Spray performance considerations
- Pump selection guidelines
- Spray drop size
- Drop size terminology and impact
- Operating pressure and nozzle materials
- Viscosity, temperature and surface tension
- Pressure drop
- Maintenance tips
- Weights, measurements and formulas
- General safety instructions
Through the combination of experimental and computational capabilities, customers receive a spray solution along with unparalleled data to support the solution.
Industrial Hydraulic Spray Products, Catalog 75
Find the industry’s most extensive line of industrial hydraulic spray products.