Many operations in every food processing plant use spray technology. Spray Analysis and Research Services of Spraying Systems Co. has experience and expertise in all of them and can help you optimize performance and minimize waste.
Food Processing Spray Analysis and Research
Typical food processing challenges include application of viscous coatings, spray drying, lubrication, washing conveyors, cleaning cans and sanitizing equipment. Our unmatched experience ensures that we can analyze your issue and develop a solution for your needs in operations such as:
- Coating: eggs, butter, oil, chocolate, marshmallow, sugar, flavors, colorants, preservatives and adhesives
- Cleaning: conveyors, produce, cans, bottles and general plant clean-up
- Cooling: can welds, carcasses, post-pasteurization and frosting
- Drying / blow-off: cans, bottles, packages, product blow-off from conveyor and product transport between conveyors
- Food safety: antimicrobial and mold inhibitor application
- Lubricating: pans, mold release and conveyors
- Spray drying: coffee, tea, milk, whey, yeast, cocoa, baking powder, spices and baby formula
- Tank cleaning: cleaning, sanitizing and rinsing tanks of any size
Detailed solutions can be determined in the Spray Analysis and Research Services lab using our heated system and mock-up conveyor facilities, as well as detailed liquid distribution and drop size instruments.
Guide to Spray Technology for Food Processing
Solutions for coating, cleaning, drying, food safety & more
Guide to Spray Technology for Bakeries
Solutions for coating, scoring, pan lubrication, cleaning & more
Guide to Spray Technology for the Beverage Industry
Get our guide to spray technology for the beverage industry.